Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gigi's Hugest Announcement!

I just received Gigi's Hugest Announcement DVD in the mail.  Upon opening the package I am really pleased with the colors and characters and font they have chosen for the DVD.  I think its very inviting and will draw a little girls attention very well!  After watching some of the DVD and checking out the bonus features, I can say that I am VERY excited for when we bring home our daughter Isabella.  I know she will love this as she gets older and I am excited to keep these DVD's up for her for when the time comes when she will be old enough to watch them.  I love the quality of the animation on the DVD because even though some others have mentioned its poor quality, I disagree.  I think if we all had the same type of animation on cartoons it would be boring.  What I like about this animation is its almost as if the actual page of a book came to life!  I love the character and how cute she is and of course the great message behind it and how all girls are God's princesses! I highly recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment