Monday, May 17, 2010

God's promises for girls...

I just got the book God's promises in the mail and oh what a darling little book!  First off, I notice the hard cover with beautiful colors and the artwork of the little girl and other characters including her kitty in the book are beautiful and whimsical!  I really like all the different themes they have for God's promises in the book and I especially am excited to hopefully use this soon as we are adopting!  I think its a wonderful companion to read with your child every day about the promises in God's word that God has given us!  I think from the very beginning of our childrens life, we need to tell them about these beautiful promises that God has given us!  I recommend this book and of course if you have a boy, I recommend getting the God's promises for little boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment