Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lets do lunch review


I first picked “Lets do lunch” as one of my books to review because it was one of the only ones that looked at least a little appealing at the time since I knew I needed to lose weight.  I figured I would just skim through the book though but after just reading the introduction where he talks about how his brother died and went home to be with Jesus and how 100% of the profits of this book go to churches and charities instead of him, it caught my attention so I actually started reading it from cover to cover.  I have been praying for something that would work for me because I have tried everything and I fail each time and I am so tired of struggling with this weight issue.   I like his concepts and I like that I can eats lots of fruit and I am excited to try the frozen grapes!  I am actually going to give this a try and see how it works. The only thing I didn’t like is I felt like there was no ending and sending off of good wishes and encouragement as you begin the plan. It just went from a food list to recipes without any closings from him so that is one thing I think he could add in the next addition.  Other than that, I am excited and I love that he says to give all the glory to God! Nothing better than that! Overall, great book and I am hoping it will produce great results!

No comments:

Post a Comment