Thursday, June 3, 2010

The prophecy answer book...

I just finished reading today, "The prophecy answer book" by David Jeremiah.  First off, I must say how I like the look of the book.  It's small and can easily fit into a purse or easy for you to hold while reading and makes a cute little coffee table book!  It's hardcover and the pictures on the cover are very nice.  Ok now to actually talk about the book, I give it at least 4 stars if not 5 stars out of 5!  I believe pastor David Jeremiah did a great job on answering many questions about end time events, the rapture, the tribulation, the second coming of Christ, the millinial reign and the eternal state.  What I really liked about this book was that it was not in a long format.  He simply had various pages with different topics and questions and then he would answer them.  It made getting through the book very easy.  I read it in under an hour.  I knew most of the information in there but I still even learned some about it, specifically regarding the nation of Israel!  It captivates me that Israel is still so talked about and involved in all the news, politics and war more than any nation today and yet people still don't realize why.  Overall, i enjoyed reading this book and am glad I picked to review it.  I recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment